Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: About Gary Arndt
We’re big proponents of allowing travel to evolve with your lifestyle. There is no set way to do it.
You define the rules of how it best suits your values, your dreams, and your lifestyle choices.
Gary Arndt shows us how travel has evolved for him from being a 9 year nomad constantly traveling to living the settled life without travel being the focus of it.
In 2007, Gary sold his house in exchange for nearly a decade of daily adventures around the world, sharing his experiences on his blog, Everything Everywhere. He quickly became one of the biggest and most well known blogs in the world, especially noted for his photography which has won numerous awards.
But, not just in travel, the past year’s pandemic has caused him to take a huge pivot in business.
With the loss of his business literally overnight, Gary switched to pursing a long term itch he had to create the Everything Everywhere Daily Podcast.
In it he shares and explores interesting curiosities and questions about life such as Who was the Fifth Beatle, Who is the most dominating athlete of all time, Where does the best thing since sliced bread come from? and What happened to Harold Holt, the disappearing Australian Prime Minister?
His podcast has exploded in growth and in under a year has reached 100,000 downloads per month.
Topics mentioned in Podcast
- Was our RV trip of the US worth it?
- Tips for working abroad
- Local’s tips on things to do in Dublin
- 10 years of travel blogging the highs and lows
Watch the video of the podcast
For those who may prefer watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll find on YouTube each week.
Other interviews you may like
- How to stand out and live fully with Cory Lee
- Full time Family Travel in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How to balance travel with full time job, loans, and savings and build wealth with Danielle Desir
- Homeschooling tips from an expert
- Teen travel and Mother Daughter trips with Tamara Gruber
- From Big House to Full time RV travel with The Mom Trotter