If there is one thing 2020 has shown you is the possibility of an alternative lifestyle.
You mean I can work from wherever I am AND my kids can approach learning in the same way?
Yes. In this podcast episode we share our ultimate tips for making this work.
Listen to the Podcast:
Why am I qualified to give you this advice?
Be sure to grab my free life learning for kids ebook below!
I WISH someone with this much experience helped guide me through the roadschooling experience with all these tips before I started!
Even though I am a qualified teacher with oodles of rich experiences, teaching your own children is very different – enjoyable in parts, but not as easy and ideal as you think.
Our tips will help you do it better and keep your sanity!
Share this with your other parenting friends wanting to embrace this better life of freedom, control and fun!
Remember to subscribe and leave a review.
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
SHOW NOTES: RESOURCE LINKS
- Finding the best homeschooling lifestyle for our travels again (online school)
- Survival Tips for Schooling your Kids from home (behaviour management and independent learning)
- The Ultimate Guide to Roadschooling in the USA
- Tips for distance learning in Australia
- 18 helpful tips for working form home with your kids
- How to balance school with travel
- How do you find the balance between work family and travel?
Useful Homeschooling resources
Free ebook: Life Learning for kids
I have a new free ebook, you can access, called Life Learning for Kids – 31 ways to empower your kids to grow, learn and prosper – in school and out.
I am super passionate about empowering children to become the best version of themselves. I don’t think schools have the capacity to do the best job of this, so this ebook was written with the intention to help parents fill in the gaps, as well as help you get the best out of the school experience you can.
It’s a collection of articles I wrote for an online parenting website on how Learning Matters. In it, you’ll find 31 strategies to help your children become those thriving beings.
There are two sections in the ebook, Your Child and Life and Your Child and School.
These are based on what I have learned through my experiences as a mother, former teacher, global traveler, entrepreneur, and homeschooler. It will help any parent, traveling or not!
Our Podcast Travel tips to enjoy
- Embracing Family Travel and our 18 month Australian road trip
- Getting a green card and traveling the US with kids
- Tips for taking a road trip with kids
- 16 tips for tent camping with kids
- RV Travel – the pros and cons (what we wished we did better)
- Was our RV trip of the US worth it?
- What did the girls think of the RV trip?