Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: About Tamara Gruber
Have you ever wondered or feared what it’s like to travel with a teen?
Since we’ve just entered this phase I’ve bought in Tamara Gruber from We3Travel to share her tips. I’ve long admired how she has made family travel a focus of her life especially with her mother daughter trips with her teen daughter, Hannah.
Tamara shows us how travel can evolve as your family life does.
Tamara is a marketing professional, travel writer and podcaster. In 2013 she launched We3Travel.com to share her passion for family travel and her detailed trip itineraries and tips to help make planning a family vacation quicker and easier.
Since 2016, she has also been sharing her love of travel as co-host of the Vacation Mavens podcast, offering destination information and tips to get you out the door.
As the mom of a teen, she recognizes the need for women in their midlife to take time for themselves and recently launched YourTimetoFly.com, a travel and lifestyle website for women in their 40s and 50s.
Helpful Family Travel Posts
- 10 Things you need to know about traveling with teens
- How to plan a family travel experience everyone will love
- How to use Google Places to map a trip
- How to balance school with travel
- 17 Fun things to do in Chattanooga. TN
- Mother Daughter weekend getaway to Chicago
- Mother daughter trips will change your perspective on life
Watch the video of the podcast
For those who may prefer watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll find on YouTube each week.
Other interviews you may like
- Tips on living abroad with Tim Leffel
- How to stand out and live fully with Cory Lee
- Full time Family Travel in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How to balance travel with full time job, loans, and savings and build wealth with Danielle Desir
- From Big House to full time RV travel with the Mom Trotter
You can also listen to Savannah and I chat about our Chattanooga road trip on this Chattanooga podcast episode.