Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: About Kay Trotter
This podcast interview is with the inspiring Kay Akpan from the popular Instagram, YouTube, and blog, The Mom Trotter. She is also a writer, speaker and advocate for gentle parenting.
Kay created The Mom Trotter to share her budget travel tips, homeschooling life, parenting as well as to connect with other families following the same path.
Kay joins me to chat who and her husband Sylvester sold their way too big house to buy an RV and put family at the center of their life as they travel full time with their son, Aiden.
We chat about overcoming your fears to Just Do It, life on the road, homeschooling, reducing debt and smart money matters for kids.
I love how Kay embraces our family travel philosophy that travel doesn’t have to stop after kids. Her passion is to empower parents to see how travel with kids is possible and doable as a one income family, stay at home parent or while working a full time job.
KAY’S RESOURCE LINKS
- The Pros and cons of road schooling
- A beginners guide to financial planning for your kids
- Paying off Debt: The snowball vs debt avalanche method
CONNECT WITH KAY ON SOCIAL
More Family Travel Posts
Other interviews you may like
- How to stand out and live fully with Cory Lee
- Full time Family Travel in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How to balance travel with full time job, loans, and savings and build wealth with Danielle Desir
- Homeschooling tips from an expert
- Teen travel and Mother Daughter trips with Tamara Gruber