Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: Chattanooga, TN Road Trip
A special guest joins me in this episode, Miss Savannah Makepeace!
I’m delighted to share the podcast mic with my savvy and vivacious nine year old daughter. We chat about our recent road trip to Chattanooga. It was the first time, Savannah and I have taken a trip with just the two of us.
Traveling solo with just one child is a wonderful way to deepen your bond, have special and rare alone time together, and create wonderful memories. I want to do it more. The last (and only time) I’ve done this was with Kalyra when we visited Chicago together on a weekend getaway for St Patrick’s Day.
- 17 Things to do in Chattanooga with kids on a 3 day trip
- Lake Junaluska – a spiritual retreat in the North Carolina mountains
- Top Places to visit in North Carolina Mountains
- Top Family Travel Tips
- What the girls’ thought of the RV Trip
- Teen Travel and the Joys of Mother Daughter trips
- Tennessee Travel guide