Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: About Tim Leffel
Have you ever considered living abroad? Are you looking for a better life for half the price?
There are so many reasons to live abroad, one of the main ones is that it makes the ordinary extraordinary, offers a more immersive travel experience with rich memories, and can often be soooo much cheaper.
If you’re going to be living anyway, you might as well make it cheaper and better right?
In this podcast episode we discuss the benefits and value of living abroad with expat Tim Leffel.
Tim Leffel is an award winning travel writer and author of The World’s Cheapest Destinations, and the living abroad book A Better Life for Half the Price.
He has spent years living abroad and currently resides in the Mexican highlands.
Living abroad articles
- 6 jobs you can do overseas
- 9 ways to prepare and protect yourself before moving abroad
- 5 important things to plan when moving overseas
- How to teach English overseas (from a teacher who’s done it)
Watch the video of the podcast
For those who may prefer watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll find on YouTube each week.
Other interviews you may like
- How to stand out and live fully with Cory Lee
- Full time Family Travel in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How to balance travel with full time job, loans, and savings and build wealth with Danielle Desir