Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Continuing our tips on the RV lifestyle, the girls share what their opinions of it was.
We took an extended 12 month RV road trip across America. Kalyra and Savannah had very different perspectives.
SHOW NOTES: RESOURCE LINKS
- North Cascades National Park (15 mile hike)
- Zion National Park (Angels Landing Hike)
- The Mist Trail in Yosemite National Park
- Spooky and Peek-a-Boo Canyon, Utah
- Grand Canyon in the Winter
- Fun things to do in San Francisco with Kids
- Things to do in LA with Kids
- Things to do in Seattle with Kids
- 13 adventures to put on your Oregon Road Trip
- Glacier National Park (the iceberg Grinnell Glacier hike!)
- Tips for flying with kids
Our RV podcast episodes
- Episode 4: Embracing Family Travel and our 18 month Australian road trip
- Episode 5: Traveling the US on road trips
- Episode 6: The Pros and Cons of the RV lifestyle for beginners
- Episode 7: Was our RV road trip of the USA worth it?
Do your kids love travel? Do their perspectives differ? Do you have any questions for future podcast episodes?