We’ve maintained a travel lifestyle for 22 years now!
Travel quotes help up stay inspired to our travel dreams and connected to why travel is important.
As we like to say, “it’s all about the memories!”
But what kind of memories are you creating and why?
We travel to stay in alignment with our values, which are love, joy, connection, growth, contribution and freedom. So these are the memories we’re seeking – any experience that creates these feelings within us.
That is the sign of a happy and fulfilled life.
Here are some of our favorite travel quotes to help you travel more and create better memories. We’d love to hear your favorites in the comments.
Top Travel Quotes to Inspire
1. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the people, you might better stay home.James Michener
2. “The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only a page”St Augustine
3. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving”Lao Tzu
4. The hand of friendship has no colorUnknown
5. To travel is to discover everyone is wrong about other countriesAldous Huxley
6. Travel leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storytellerIBN Battuta
7. Take only memories. Leave only footprintsChief Seattle
8. Not all those who wander are lost.J.R.R. Tolkien
9. The real voyage of discovery consists not of seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.Marcel Proust
10. Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.Mark Twain
11. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.Tim Cahill
12. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you’ve traveledMohammed
13. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.Helen Keller
How to create your dream life in three steps
I have created a life of travel for 22 years – no matter my life stage. We have also now created a thriving online travel business that helps us travel wherever and whenever we want. We’ve been successful with it now for 10 years.
Here is my keynote explaining the three principles I follow to help me create anything!
More inspirational posts you may enjoy
What are your favorite travel quotes?