Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
In this episode, we head to South Florida on a week road trip from the Atlantic Coast to the Gulf Coast.
We visit the regions of Martin County, Sebring, and Manasota Key and enjoyed many family outdoor adventures, stunning beaches, amazing food and sunset views!
On this Florida road trip, , you’ll discover enchanting ancient hammocks where Florida panthers still roam, thrill rides on air boat rides through spectacular scenery (and alongside the most alligators you ever want to encounter), barrier islands you feel are yours alone to enjoy, the serenity of tucked away rivers, and plenty of fresh and delicious farm to table experiences (land and water).
- The perfect winter vacation in Martin County, FL
- A unique Houseboat vacation rental on the Treasure Coast, FL
- Best things to do in Sebring on a 2 day trip
- Instagram reel of the airboat ride
- Things to do in Beaufort SC (shark teeth hunting)
- 221 best places for families to visit in Florida
- Stumps Pass Beach Reels
- Sunset Views at Englewood Beach, Manasota Key (reel)
- Manasota Key: Family Vacation at a Lessor Known Tropical Island
- Don’t miss Stumps Pass Beach State Park
Our travel destination Podcast Episodes
- Charming family getaway to Beaufort SC
- 13 places to see in Utah no one tells you about
- Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina