Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
We had a lot of fun recording this podcast episode and sharing why we resonate so strongly with the beach community vibe of Wrightsville Beach in North Carolina.
Thankfully, it’s less than two hours from Raleigh so we can visit often.
This recording put us into Aussie mode – the connection between those two places is so great. We slip into some funny Aussie language and stories of home.
SHOW NOTES: RESOURCE LINKS
- 2 day itinerary for things to do in Wrightsville Beach
- Why you should visit Wrightsville Beach
- 1 Day itinerary for a Raleigh to Wrightsville Beach Trip
- Blockade Runner Beach Resort Review: The ultimate Wrightsville family accommodation
- Fisherman’s Wharf, home of best calamari in the world
- This is Raleigh
Wrightsville Beach Highlights Video
More podcast episodes you may enjoy
- Embracing Family Travel and our 18 month Australian road trip
- Getting a green card and traveling the US
- Family getaway to Charming Beaufort, SC
- Tips for tent camping + stories from around the world
- Broome and the Kimberly – our favorite place in Australia