Planning a trip to Nashville? Watch this video and get inspired!
There are so many fun things to do in Nashville Tennessee with kids (our without kids), and we loved our visit to music city.
Watch us explore Nashville taking in these 10 must-do activities including the Grand Ole Opry, Blue Bird Cafe, Honky Tonk Bars and more…
Watch the video below, or watch it over on our YouTube channel here.
And stay tuned, we have lots of USA videos coming!
Plan Your Trip to Nashville, TN
We’ve been traveling 20 years and have come to rely on a few trusted websites that save us money and time when booking accommodation, flights, and car rental. Below are our preferred partners. If you book through these links, we do receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. It helps us continue to provide inspiring and helpful travel content for free on this site.
Booking accommodation in Nashville
- Booking.com has over 550 properties in Nashville. You get free cancellation on most rooms and a best price guarantee. We stayed at the Loews Hotel and liked that. We have also stayed in many Airbnbs in Nashville.
Booking flights to Nashville
- Skyscanner is a comparison website that searches millions of flights. Once you find your best deal, book directly through the airline (no extra fees).
Booking a Car Rental in Nashville
- RentalCars.com is the world’s biggest car rental booking service that compares all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar. Book your car rental in Nashville here
Tours in Nashville
- Subscribe to us on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/2oQVdm9
- Learn more about our USA trip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSrEv…
- Grab your free family travel toolkit: