Planning a trip to Nashville? Watch this video and get inspired!
There are so many fun things to do in Nashville Tennessee with kids (or without kids), and we loved our visit to music city.
Watch us explore this amazing city, taking in these 10 must-do activities including the Grand Ole Opry, Blue Bird Cafe, Honky Tonk Bars and more…
Watch the video below, or watch it over on our YouTube channel here.
And stay tuned, we have lots of USA videos coming!
Put This On Your List
You’ll really enjoy the video, it shows off all the things you’ll see in Nashville. Here’s what is covered in it along with links so you can book your own itinerary.
- See a show at the Grand Ol Opry
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Live Band at the Bluebird Cafe
- Honky Tonk Bars
- Explore the Gulch
- Take the Studio B Tour
- Broadway and Downtown
- Tour the Ryman Auditorium
- Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Explore the Riverfront
Live Music in Nashville
This is the home of the Grand Ol Opry. There is literally live music every night of the week at multiple places across town.
If you want something different, head to East Nashville. It has its own vibe and it’s much different from the bars and honky tonks on Broadway.
You can also enjoy some educational and entertaining museums. Of course, while you are here you have to check out the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. They have temporary exhibits that are constantly changing. So even if you visited it once, it might be different the next time.
You’ll also have a good time at the art museum. It’s a place to relax and enjoy some quiet time.
Centennial Park is a gorgeous place to take the family. Or visit the historic Parthenon. There are lots of places to just walk around, even downtown Broadway has lots of shops to visit.
Plan Your Trip
We’ve been traveling 20 years and have come to rely on a few trusted websites that save us money and time when booking accommodation, flights, and car rental. Below are our preferred partners. If you book through these links, we do receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. It helps us continue to provide inspiring and helpful travel content for free on this site.
Booking accommodation in Nashville
- Booking.com has over 550 properties in Nashville. You get free cancellation on most rooms and a best price guarantee. We stayed at the Loews Hotel and liked that. We have also stayed in many Airbnbs in Nashville.
Booking flights to Nashville
- Skyscanner is a comparison website that searches millions of flights. Once you find your best deal, book directly through the airline (no extra fees).
Booking a Car Rental in Nashville
- RentalCars.com is the world’s biggest car rental booking service that compares all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar. Book your car rental in Nashville here
Tours in Nashville
- Subscribe to us on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/2oQVdm9
- Learn more about our USA trip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSrEv…
- Grab your free family travel toolkit: