Thanks so much for being a part of my presentation at TBEX! I hope you learned a new way of approaching the limitation of time and how you can magically expand it so you can get more done – the RIGHT things – and live a more well-rounded and fulfilled life.
As promised here are the slides in PDF format of my talk and here are links to some of the tools I recommended.
You can join my email community where I share more travel tips and inspiration. I plan on creating a more in-depth course expanding on the concepts and strategies I shared in my presentation with many more valuable insights.
My email community will be first to know! By joining my community, you can also access a series of emails sharing my top travel blogging mistakes!
Remember less is more. Simplify your life. Don’t overwhelm it with too many apps or tools to manage. Choose one that can do multiple things – LEVERAGE is what you want to look for now in every action you take.
One action / one experience for multiple benefits or results
Some of the tools below may have affiliate links
- EMAIL: Birdsend
- ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD: This gives me access to
- Adobe Acrobat
- Lightroom Photo Editing
- Premiere Pro Video Editing (advanced)
- Adobe Rush Video Editing (light version)
- Creative Express. ( previously Spark) Similar to Canva
- Adobe Audition (for audio/podcast recording/editing)
- Microsoft Suite. This gives me access to
- Word | Excel | Powerpoint
- Google Drive
- CANVA – free graphics
- SOCIAL BEE – scheduling for Twitter and Facebook. They also have Pinterest and Instagram.
- FLICK – great for hashtag research, analytics and scheduling for Instagram
- VIDEO EDITING: (get these from your APP store)
- VN VIDEO editor
- GoPro Quick App
- Adobe Rush