Hey yTravel Readers!
We’re so excited to offer and exclusive discount for our community on one of our favorite tour companies: Globus and Avalon Waterways.
Save $100 per person on select 2023 and 2024 Globus and Avalon Waterway Vacations.
HOW TO REDEEM:
Avalon Waterways: 877-797-8791
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Book and deposit a select 2023 or 2024 Globus and Avalon Waterway Vacations and save an additional $100 per person on the land price.
- This is a special offer for the YTravel Blog. Booking must be made and under deposit between August 14, 2023, and February 14, 2024, for select travel dates in 2023 or 2024.
- Offer combinable with valid all consumer offers, valid Welcome Back Credits and select partner promotions.
- Not applicable to Escapes. Not applicable to charters.
- The applicable promotional discount will apply to Groups of 8 or more who provide their Group Block Deposit within the promotion’s booking dates and will apply to all individual members of the Group until the due date of the passenger names/non-refundable individual deposits.
- Applies to new bookings only.
- Offer reliant on space availability.
- Full cancellation penalties will apply.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- May be withdrawn any time.
Globus and Avalon Waterways Content for lots of inspiration!
Are you considering a Danube River Cruise and wondering what the experience will be like? We’re here to tell you, it’s a wonderful way of traveling that makes the journey as fun and interesting as the destination. Hello Budapest!…
You know a travel experience is great when a week later you are saying, “we should be at happy hour overlooking the Budapest Parliament now,” or “aw, right now I’d be doing morning yoga on the ship and then…
You may have heard lately of more families taking European river cruises with their children, including us, and in this post we’re sharing our family perspective on this style of travel. On board our Avalon cruise ship in Budapest,…
Even though I lived in Ireland for 12-months back in 2003 that included a lot of weekend getaways and a full 2-week lap of Ireland taking in many of the top points of interest, I’d never even heard of…
20 years ago, I lived in Dublin for 12-months with Caroline not long after we got married, and to this day the year 2003 holds some of our most cherished life and travel memories. My recent 8-day Ireland tour…
Here are the BEST things to do in Jordan on a 7 day trip. Includes Petra, Wadi Rum, The Dead Sea and religious sites. As experienced on a Escape by Globus tour!
Yala in Arabic means “Let’s Go!” It was a favorite phrase of Osama, our tour guide on our 7-day Jordan Escape tour by Globus. It was a phrase I soon grew to love for it’s curt push towards yet…
I’ve been to Yosemite National Park in California twice before – once in the summer with Craig (2006), and then in the spring as a family (2019). While the pace was intense on both, I loved experiencing one of the USA’s…
One thing I love about being a travel blogger is that I get to relive adventures long after they have finished. I’ve experienced a lot of joy writing about my recent “California Dreaming: Northern California by Design” group tour…