10 DAY TRIPS FROM SYDNEY (OR WEEKEND GETAWAYS)
1. Blue Mountain At less than two hours west of Sydney, the Blue Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in Australia.
2. Royal National Park Less than an hours drive south of the Sydney CBD is the Royal National Park, Australia’s oldest and the world’s second oldest National Park, behind Yellowstone.
3. The Central Coast For the nature buffs, don’t miss a walk in Bouddi National Park which has dramatic coastal views as well as secluded beaches and camping opportunities.
4. The Hunter Valley With over 140 wineries this is the place you want to go to sample some of Australia’s best wines.
5. Kangaroo Valley If you haven’t been to Kangaroo Valley yet, you should. The valley is as green as Ireland with Australian bush escarpments and wildlife (they have lots of wombats
SWIPE UP TO KNOW MORE ABOUT 10 DAY TRIPS FROM SYDNEY (OR WEEKEND GETAWAYS)