43 TRAVEL TIPS FOR NEW TRAVELERS
When you are fresh off the plane on your first travel adventure there is much you don’t know about the wider world. To make your journey of discovery & growth easier, here is a list of
43 travel tips.
43 travel tips for first time traveler
1. Don’t expect things to be like they are at home.
2. Travel with your eyes wide open.
3. Be open to learn new things.
4. Don’t judge instead say, “Isn’t that interesting? Tell me more.”
5. Learn the basics of local language. Use them often. It's best way to show respect, break down barriers & start conversations.
6. Manners are universal, use them.
7. Do not shout at others, they are not deaf, they just can’t understand you.
8. NEVER complain that the people of the country you are visiting do not speak English. Remember where you are.
9. Bargain, it is an expected part of a transaction.
10. Do not over bargain. 50 cents is nothing to you, but may mean a days worth of meals to the person you are haggling with.
11. Respect local customs. It is not about your way, you are the visitor.
12. Party yes. Have fun yes, but do not go so far to extremes that it means you trash the local area and people die.
13. Leave a good impression of your culture on the countries you are visiting.
SWIPE UP TO
HOW TO BALANCE SCHOOL WITH TRAVEL (8 SIMPLE TIPS)
15 BEST AUSTRALIAN ROAD TRIPS (ADVENTURE + BEAUTY)