30 WAYS TO REDUCE LIVING EXPENSES (TO HAVE MORE MONEY FOR TRAVEL)
If you make travel a top priority in your life, and it’s something you absolutely desire, you’ll find a way to cut back on unnecessary spending. Here is a list of best best ways to reduce expenses.
1. Reduce your bill
A few tips:
1. Reduce your power, water, and gas bills.
2. Put your appliances on standby mode or unplug all unused devices.
3. Set your thermostat to a comfortable temperature.
2. Reduce your accommodation cost
1. Can you move to a less expensive apartment or house?
2. Can you refinance your mortgage?
3. Can you rent out a spare room for extra cash?
3. Reduce bank and interest fee
1. Avoid overdraft fees.
2. Negotiate a better interest rate on your credit card.
3. Transfer your credit card balance to a lower credit card.
4. Consolidate loans.
4. Reduce car expense
Besides being a depreciating asset, having an automobile is like having a hole in a bucket. They constantly leak money through fuel, insurance, repayments, and repairs.
5. Reduce food expense
1. Do a weekly meal plan and then make a shopping list from that and stick to it. This will stop impulse buying.
2. Never shop when you’re hungry!
6. Cancel newspaper and magazine subscription
Magazines are expensive and mostly filled with advertisements and uninspired writing. Plus they gather the dust and mess up the coffee table.
SWIPE UP TO
SAVING MONEY FOR TRAVEL
42 BEST TRAVEL HACKS FOR SAVING MONEY