55 LESSONS LEARNED FROM A LIFE OF TRAVEL
1. Deep down the essence of who we are as human beings is the same. This is all that matters.
2. There is absolute joy and wonder to be had in the simplest of moments
3. The more we own, the more enslaved we become.
4. Fulfillment comes from memorable moments and loving relationships, not stuff.
5. Negotiation, business transactions and even personal relationships should always be conducted with the mutual belief in it being a win-win result.
6. The more you help others, the more you get in return.
7. A smile, a wave, and a friendly attitude can break down any barrier and create friendships where language isn’t understood.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT 55 LESSONS LEARNED FROM A LIFE OF TRAVEL