I think making 2017, or any year, great is about applying everyday principles or thought patterns, rather than specific goals.
It’s in my experience, that specific goals rarely work because life gets in the way, you lose motivation and procrastination sets in. That only leads to defeat, shame, regret and comfy couch syndrome.
Know what you’d like to achieve this year and take daily action steps to lead you there.
Focus on the following and you’ll notice the magic appear to make your year GREAT! (I bet you’ll discover amazing surprises your logical mind could never perceive possible).
- Say YES more
- Learn something new
- Form a new friendship
- Practice gratitude daily
- Cut out one thing that no longer serves you
- Embrace abundance
- Read every day
- Write every day
- Travel more
- Love and live with reckless abandon
- Return to nature
- Meditate daily
- Believe you deserve it
- Share what’s unique about you
- Smile more
- Start a conversation with strangers
- Listen more – we were born with two ears and one mouth. Use them in that ratio
- Express your joy
- Use your body every day
- Drink more water
- Cut out processed and packaged foods
- Return to vegetables – 2/3 more than any other food
- Pay someone else a compliment each day
- Create an ultimate dream list
Get up 15 minutes earlier every day. That will add 91.25 hours to your waking life over a year. Use that time wisely – go for a brisk walk, watch the sunrise, learn something, work on a new product for your business, etc.
Pin to Pinterest:
How do you plan on making 2017 great?