What a unique family experience we had at the Tryon International Equestrian Center in North Carolina.
We have never been to an equestrian event before, and we like to discover new attractions.
You can see all the fun we had watching the show jumping and cross country events, sleeping in a cabin and enjoying all the facilities in our video below, or watch it over on our YouTube channel here.
And stay tuned, we have lots of USA videos coming!
- Subscribe to us on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/2oQVdm9
- Learn more about our USA trip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSrEv…
- Grab your free family travel toolkit:
More fun to have near Tryon International Equestrian Center
- How to slip into Serenity at Lake Lure & Chimney Rock NC
- Welcome to the Largest Home in America: Biltmore Estate, North Carolina