This weeks round of Travel Pinspiration follows the theme of “Famous Landmarks”.
Travel Pinspiration is where we share 5 amazing photos discovered via Pinterest for inspiration to go travel. Over the years we’ve visited some famous landmarks around the world, with many more added to the “bucket list” every year.
In this post we share 5 photos of landmarks. Check them out, then follow the instructions below to link to your own landmark photos or blog post about landmarks.
Colosseum, Rome, Italy
Sydney Opera House
Church of Our Saviour on the Spilled Blood, St Petersburg, Russia
Blue Mosque, Istanbul
How to Follow Travel Pinspiration?
- On Twitter follow hashtag #TravelPinspiration
- On Pinterest type in the search box Travel Pinspiration
How to Share Your Own Photos
1. If you have a blog post with photos matching the theme, leave a link in the comments section (we will share them via Pinterest and Twitter).
2. Pin and Tweet your own blog posts and photos using hashtag #TravelPinspiration
3. Repin and re-tweet any photos you like (using hashtag #TravelPinspiration)
P.S…If you are new to Pinterest and want to create a blog post like this based on the theme with pictures from Pinterest, click on the photo you like in Pinterest, press the embed button, copy the code and paste it into the html section of your post! (Remove all the div tags from the code).