Welcome to our solo travel tips page! If you are looking for tips on how to travel alone as a solo traveler, this page is for you – especially for women traveling alone!
Traveling solo is one of the most rewarding and liberating things you can do. It’s the best way to build your confidence and empower yourself to carve a path that you enjoy walking for the rest of your life.
Scroll down for solo travel tips from the experts including; safest places to travel solo, budgeting tips, packing tips, meeting people, travel insurance, and if you don’t want to travel alone, recommended group travel tours.
Overcoming Solo Travel Challenges
Solo Travel Tips
- 5 destinations for first time solo female travelers
- How to travel the world as a solo female traveler
- 5 tips for meeting people as a solo female traveler
- 3 budget travel tips for solo travelers
- 4 questions to ask yourself before you travel alone as a woman
- 5 photography tips for solo travelers
- 6 ways long-term travel surprised me as a solo traveler
- Why you’ll never be lonely when you travel alone
Solo Travel Packing Tips
- 10 packing tips for solo female travelers
- 11 best suitcases for travel
- 10 of the best travel backpacks
- How to pack underwear for a trip
Planning Your Trip
- G Adventures – Small group adventure tours and expeditions. Experience authentic adventures in a responsible and sustainable way
- Intrepid Travel – small group specialists who cater to a range of styles and budgets. Pick the adventure that suits you best
- Trafalgar Tours – 70 years experience as a tour operator offering tours world wide for the 35 to 65 age demographic.
- Insight Vacations – specialists on Europe and USA for the 35 to 65 age demographic.