Want to know how to use Instagram like a rock star?
I knew who she was as I followed her on Instagram. Her photos were amazing and I assumed that she must have edited the bejeezus out of them. No one could take such great photos straight up.
Wrong! Trust me, I scrutinized her for 8 whole days on our trip. She does very little editing through Snapseed. Basically, what you see is what she has shot as she sees it through the frame.
It wasn’t really her photography, or her 270,000 Instagram followers that had me pumped up to interview her, it was her passion for what she does, her story, and her generous nature.
Lauren loves this new travel photography world she has created quite by accident, and will sit with you for hours just to show you how you can embrace photography and kick ass at it.
She’s seriously a rock star person.
You don’t want to miss this podcast chat.
Listen to hear:
- How she went from chef to photographer through instagram.
- Simple photography tips.
- How to take perfect sunrise and sunset photos.
- Best equipment to use.
- How to rock on Instagram!
Press play now:
Connect with Lauren
- Instagram: @laurenepbath
- Facebook: Pirie Bath Photography
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast so you don’t miss another inspiring interview.
- Share this podcast with anyone you know who would love this inspiration.
- What’s one thing you learned from Lauren? What’s one tip you can share?