New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
The New Zealand Working Holiday Visagives young people aged between 18 and 30 the opportunity to travel to New Zealand and undertake employment during their stay for 12 months, or if you are from the UK for up to 23 months.
To learn more, visit the Official Website
Flights to New Zealand…
For some great travel tips on finding Cheap International Flights and for cheap flights New Zealand whilst living there, please see our Cheap International Flights page!
Where to Stay when you first arrive…
If you need budget accommodation when you first arrive you can’t go past a Hostel. They are cheap and a great place to meet other people. To find cheap hostels online with no booking fees and the lowest price guarantee check out Hostel Bookers.
And for permanent accommodation, check out “GumTree”. There is a Gum Tree web site for Wellington and Christchurch.
- Tourism NZ- the official web site!
- Bank Accounts- it is advisable to arrange an NZ bank account before you leave.
- NZ Airports- New Zealand has a comprehensive network of international and domestic airports.
- GumTree – Auckland’s online classifieds site for jobs, accommodation, cars etc
- Kiwi Experience – hop on hop off bus service for independent travelers
- Travel Insurance – World Nomad’s is recommended by Lonely Planet.
- Jobs- New Zealand Visa Bureau Jobseeker Service
- SEEK - New Zealand’s number 1 job site!
- WWOOF- World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms
- Backpacker Board- info on jobs, transport, accommodation etc
- Anywork Anywhere - jobs and resources
- Working NZ – job site for people moving country.
- Pick NZ – work your way around NZ with seasonal work!
- Seasonal Work – links employers to workers on the great NZ Harvest Trail.