We are starting a new series on our travel podcast where we will be having conversations with travellers from around the world.
People are doing such amazing things and have so many great stories to share. It is in sharing our memories that they become more valuable, not just to ourselves, but to those who may learn and be inspired by them.
We are all about the memories, and the inspiration.
Norbert from Globotreks shares with us his stories from his current year long round the world adventure.
Listen to hear what he says about:
- Combining passion with travel
- Why Belize is a great country to travel to
- How you can have a lot of fun with friends travelling by making up silly competitions.
- His three top tips for travelling the world- It’s not as hard as you think
- What his next big adventure is and why he is a little fearful
You don’t want to miss this podcast episode. I was so ready to pack my bags after it and just go!
A bit about Norbert and Globotreks
Norbert Figueroa is an architect who is always looking for new experiences and inspiration to build his world through travel. He is currently on a Round the World trip as a starting point to a location independent lifestyle.